Sewer Pipe Bursting
We prefer the sewer pipe bursting method for NJ homeowners in need of a main sewer line replacement with NO MAJOR DIGGING.
This “no-dig” or “trenchless” method repairs a damaged main line by creating small launching and receiving pits instead of digging a large open trench excavation.
The old pipe is safely burst underground while a new continuous pipe is pulled through using hydraulic power generators.
Repair Main Line with Pipe Bursting
We repair main lines with pipe bursting technology in our NJ service areas.
Unlike pipe re-lining that uses an epoxy resin liner, pipe bursting uses a restrained-joint polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe that we believe we will last longer. The new pipe can be the same diameter size, or larger, allowing more flow capacity than your original steel or iron pipe.
Plus! we perform a video inspection of the repaired sewer pipe bursting job to fulfill our 100% Guarante Satisfaction. You can see the before versus after results yourself and know we did an excellent repairing your main line without causing property damage.
Pipe Bursting Benefits
Main line pipe bursting benefits anyone who does not want to suffer the pains of major excavation simply to replace a damaged main line. By hiring Budget Rooter Plumbing Plus! skilled in main sewer line pipe bursting, you will benefit from a fast and economical, safe and secure, cost effective “no-dig” sewer repair solution.
- Reduces downtime to shut off water and sewer service
- Saves time by waiting only hours to finish, not weeks
- Saves money by not having to hire expensive excavation equipment and labor crew
- Provides a brand new replacement pipe (PVC) that will last a very long time
- Eliminates property damage and additional landscaping repair costs like plants and trees
- Minimizes disruption to access walking areas like driveways and sidewalks
- Improves pipeline capacity (“upsizing”) by replacing smaller pipes with larger pipes