There will come a time for any homeowner when they will need to call for professional drain cleaning service. Sometimes drain issues can be taken care of without the help of a professional, but not always. The question is, how does one know when they can’t handle the problem themselves? Here are some signs that indicate you should probably call for drain cleaning service.
Top Reasons to Call a Pro for Drain Cleaning
- Slow moving drains – Poor draining from a buildup of minerals or grease that partially blocks the lines doesn’t really seem like an immediate cause for concern. However, getting the issue checked out when you first notice sluggish drains can help avoid a sudden sewer backup that can both make a nasty mess as well as cost you a pretty penny.
- Frequent clogs – Unclogging a shower or sink drain is usually a relatively easy task, but any clog that doesn’t get resolved after frequent attempts should be checked by a professional. When a drain malfunctions repeatedly, it’s a sign that the entire clog isn’t being removed or that the blockage is located deep in the lines where it’s impossible to eliminate without proper drain cleaning experience and equipment.
- Multiple clogs – A clogged toilet, sink or shower is typically caused by a blockage in the drain line serving just that one fixture. Often a plunger or drain cleaning product can take care of this type of clog. When multiple fixtures are affected at one time, though, there’s likely a blockage in the main line that only professional drain cleaning service can resolve.
- Foul Odor – A bad smell coming from one plumbing fixture can point to an easy-to-fix clogged P-trap. But if the sewer odors are coming from multiple drains, you may have a blockage in the venting system or a broken sewer pipe. You will need professional drain cleaning service for this repair.
- Basement water backups – Standing or bubbling water around a basement floor drain is a clear sign of a serious blockage issue. Having the problem assessed and addressed before a backup occurs can prevent potential health risks from contaminated water and save you from a messy cleanup and expensive repairs.
Need Union County Drain Cleaning Services?
Looking for the best Central NJ Sewer & Drain Cleaning Company? New Jersey families choose Budget Rooter Plumbing Plus! when they want an honest, affordable and family friendly company to handle any of their plumbing needs. We serve the Central NJ area in many Union County towns including Clark, Scotch Plains, Mountainside, Westfield, Fanwood, Springfield, Union, and many more. We serve other counties in Central New Jersey as well. For more information, call us today at (908) 822-2004 or visit the website.