Sewer Pipe Re-Lining
We recommend the sewer pipe re-lining method (also known as pipe lining or CIPP – cured in place pipe) for NJ homeowners that need a main sewer line replacement with NO MAJOR DIGGING.
This “no-dig” or “trenchless” method repairs damaged main lines by “curing” a new epoxy resin liner inside the old damaged pipe in less than a day or two compared with major excavation that can last at least a week and leave you without sewer service.
Repair Main Line with Pipe Lining
As a certified Perma-Liner™ installer, we are trained to repair main lines using high-quality pipe lining materials and proven installation methods.
A key advantage why we use certified third party tested and approved pipe lining materials in accordance with NJ city and state specification is knowing your re-lined pipe will have a long life expectancy!
You can put your mind at ease knowing we are re-lining with the best and highest quality materials to make your new pipe stronger than the original pipe because there are no seams.
We have repaired many main lines with pipe lining in our NJ service areas.
Plus! we perform a video inspection of the repaired sewer pipe re-lining job to fulfill our 100% Guarante Satisfaction. You can see the before versus after results yourself and know we did an excellent repairing your sewer pipe without disrupting use of your property or damage surrounding pipes.
Pipe Re-Lining Benefits
A sewer pipe re-lining benefits anyone who does not want to suffer the pains of major excavation simply to replace a damaged pipe. By hiring Budget Rooter Plumbing Plus! skilled in sewer pipe re-lining NJ residents, you will benefit from a fast and economical, safe and secure, cost effective “no-dig” sewer repair solution.
- Reduces downtime to shut off water and sewer service
- Saves time by waiting only hours to finish, not weeks
- Saves money by not having to hire expensive excavation equipment and labor crew
- Promises a long design life to give you peace of mind
- Eliminates property damage and additional landscaping repair costs like plants and trees
- Minimizes disruption to access walking areas like driveways and sidewalks
- Improves structural integrity of pipes to minimize future pipe problems like root intrusion